The 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion cordless/corded L.E.D. Floodlight (DML805) offers the convenience of cordless or corded operation, and provides bright and even Lighting for large work spaces without the high heat of halogens. At full brightness It provides 750 lumens of light, and 450 lumens on low mode. The fast-charging 18V LXT Lithium-Ion 4.0Ah battery (sold separately) delivers 10.5 hours of continuous illumination on a single charge. It also features extreme protection technology (XPT™) for improved dust and water resistance. It is fully compatible with Makita 18V Lithium-Ion batteries.
- 2-Mode operation: delivers 750 lumens on high mode or 440 lumens on low mode
- Up to 8.5 hours of continuous illumination with a 5.0Ah 18V LXT battery on high mode (Battery and charger not included)
- Up to 17 hours of continuous illumination with a 5.0Ah 18V LXT battery on low mode (Battery and charger not included)
- Extreme protection technology (XPT) is engineered for improved dust and water resistance for operation in harsh conditions (only with DC power)
- L.E.D. Lights effectively illuminate work area without the high heat of halogens
- Adjusting knobs enable the user to direct the Flood light to desired angle
- Battery or corded operation; compatible with 18V LXT batteries (battery not included)