Build your own Makita tool kit with the 18V LXT Lithium-Ion battery and dual port charger Starter pack (5.0Ah). Makita offers over 150 cordless tools and most are available as “bare tools” (tool only, no batteries or charger included). pick up the Starter pack, then purchase the 18V “bare tools” you need to get the job done – including 18V X2 LXT tools powered by two 18V batteries. It’s an ideal way to start building a Makita cordless tool line-up. Makita 18V Lithium-Ion batteries resist self-discharge so they’re ready for use even after long periods of storage. The Rapid optimum charger is a smart-charging system that communicates with the battery during charging to monitor current, voltage and temperature. This advanced charging technology helps optimize battery life and deliver a faster charge. The 18V dual port Rapid optimum charger (dc18rd) charges 2 batteries simultaneously, giving tool users unparalleled charging efficiency so their batteries spend more time working and less time sitting on the charger.
- 18V LXT Lithium-Ion 5.0Ah battery reaches a full charge in 45 minutes or less
- Provides up to 65% more run time per charge compared to BL1830
- Integrated L.E.D. Battery charge level indicator allows user to monitor battery charge
- Battery delivers consistent power and run time in extreme temperatures, even in winter (-4°f/-20°c)
- Equipped with Star protection computer Controls to protect against overloading, over-discharging and over-heating