Power Tool Safety Warnings 一 Work area safoty
a) Keep work areac clean and well Iit. Cluttered or dark areas invite accidents.
b) Do not operate power tools in explosive atmospheres, such as in the presence of flammable ljquids, gases or dust Power tools create sparks which may ignite the dust or fumes.
c) Keep children and bystanders away while operatlng a power tool Dlstractions can cause you to lose control.
Power Tool Safety Warnings 一 Electrical safety
a) Battery pack ‘ s plugs must match the outlet. Never modify the plug in any way Do not use any adapter plugs with earthed ( grounded ) power tools. Unmodified plugs and matchlng outlets will reduce risk of electric shock.
b) Avoid body contaCt with earthed or grounded surfaces , such as pipes, radiators, ranges and refrigerators There is an increased risk of electric shock if your body is earthed or grounded.
c) Do not expose power tooIs to rain or wet conditions.Water entering a power tool Will increase the risk of electric shock.
d) Do not abuse the cord. Never use the cord for carrying, pulling or unplugging the power tool. Keep cord away from heat , oil, sharp edges or moving parts.Damaged or entangled cords increase the risk of electric shock.
e) When operating a power tool outdoors, do not exposed in the rain.lf operating a power tool in a damp location is unavoidable,use a residual current device ( RCD ) protected supply. Use of an RCD reduces the risk of electrlc shock.
- 【Lightweight & Low Noise Design】HUYOSEN Cordless Blower lightweight provides easier control over the unit and easy to handle, then old people and women can operate easily. can clean the garden of fallen leaves, snow and clears debris from hard surfaces like driveways, decks, porch and garages.
- 【Power Tool Safety Design】Disconnect the plug from the power source and / or the battery pack from the power tool before making any adjustments, changing accessories, or storing power tools. Such preventive safety measures reduce the risk of starting the power tool accidentally.
- 【Super Strong Wind】The Cordless Leaf Blower turbofans &all-motors provide up to 13500r/min strong power, keep running at top speed for 30 minutes. It’s easy to blow up wet leaves, snow on your car, and make your garden keep clean after a rainy day. When use the power tool keep children and bystanders away while operatlng a power tool Dlstractions can cause you to lose control.
- 【Applications Widely Use】HUYOSEN Leaf Blowers & Vacuums can be used for
- 【Included Components】 1*21V Leaf Blowers & Vacuums ; 1*Operation Instruction