The DEWALT DCS575B flexible 60V MAX* 7-1/4″ Circular saw with brake – bare tool features FLEXVOLT technology; this saw operates with the world’s first battery that automatically changes voltage when you change tools. The flexible battery is backwards compatible with our 20V MAX* tools so you get up to 4X the runtime. (**With FLEXVOLT 60V MAX* battery when used with DEWALT 20V MAX* tools). This is a bare tool item – battery sold separately. This Circular saw offers a 7 ¼” full size blade for corded capacity, with an electronic brake that stops the blade after the trigger is released. It operates with a brushless motor, maximized for run time and durability – 5800Rpm optimized speed for quality cuts with speed. It has a durable high grade aluminum shoe for accurate cuts, along with a versatile bevel cut capacity up to 57 degrees with stops at 22.5 and 45. This unit also has an LED light that provides clear sight to the cutline. It can cut up to 339 cuts per charge in 2×4 using a flexible battery. Specs: depth of cut at 45° 1-5/8″ in, depth of cut at 90° 2-1/4″ in, capacity at 90° cut 2-1/4″ in. Tool weight at only 7.6 lbs. Includes: (1) Dcs575 7-1/4″ (184 mm) Circular saw, (1) blade, (1) blade wrench. Battery sold separately.
- Flexible – power of corded. Freedom of cordless. The world’s first battery that automatically changes voltage when you change tools
- 7-1/4″ full size blade for corded capacity. Batteries are not included
- Electronic brake stops the blade after trigger is released
- Bevel cut capacity up to 57 degrees with stops at 22.5 and 45
- Brushless motor is maximized for run time and durability; 5800 RPM for quality cuts with speed
- *Maximum initial battery voltage (measured without a workload) is 20 volts. Nominal voltage is 18