Auto Oiling System : This chain saw is equipped with an auto oiling system that keeps the saw chain and guide bar constantly lubricated. The oil level indicator 10 shows the level of the oil in the chain saw. If the oil level is less than a quarter full, remove the battery from the chain saw and refill with the correct type of oil. Always empty oil tank when finished cutting . NOTE: Use a high quality bar and chain oil for proper chain and bar lubrication. As a temporary substitute, a non-detergent SAE30 weight motor oil can be used. The use of a vegetable based bar and chain oil is recommended when pruning trees.Mineral oil is not recommended because it may harm trees. Never use waste oil or very thick oil. These may damage your chainsaw. Filling the Oil Reservoir Flip down locking lever and unscrew counterclockwise a quarter turn and then remove the oil cap . Fill the reservoir with the recommended bar and chain oil until the oil level has reached the top of the oil level indicator . Refit the oil cap and tighten clockwise a quarter turn. Flip up locking lever to its locked position.Periodically switch the chain saw off and check the oil level indicator to ensure the bar and chain are being properly oiled.
- Low kick back 12″ Oregon Bar and chain: for construction and outdoor cutting applications
- HIGH EFFICIENCY BRUSHLESS MOTOR: maximizes run time and motor life
- Tool free chain tensioning and Bar tightening knob: for proper Bar clamping force
- Compact and lightweight design: Only 8.8 lbs. for maximum user control and comfort
- Part of the 20V max system of tools
- Chain Speed : 25.2 feet/second