The Black & Decker HT22 22-inch hedge trimmer has a powerful 4.0-amp motor for superior cutting performance and 22-inch dual-action blades that cut branches faster and easier with 40-percent less vibration for user comfort. This trimmer can be used for cutting branches up to 3/4 inch in diameter and is ideal for trimming formal hedges of all configurations. It has pre-hardened, rust resistant steel blades that stay sharp longer and full a wrap-around front handle that provides a comfortable gripping area in all cutting orientations. For user safety has a lock-off switch that prevents accidental starting and soft grips for comfortable use and secure gripping.
- defect-mismatch-info#it is obviously 3/4″ diameter branch. a branch of 3 inch by 4 inch branch would require a chain saw.
- 22-inch dual-action blades cut branches faster and easier with 40-percent less vibration
- For cuting branches up to 3/4 inch diameter
- Pre-hardened, rust resistant steel blades stay sharp longer
- Ideal for trimming of formal hedges and shrubs of all configuations